Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Couple of Nude Mothers

Well, I got a couple of characters from Phineas and Ferb here.

Yeah, this was another commission from that Rbrb34 guy. Of course Vivian wouldn't be my first choice when it comes to cartoon chicks. Honestly, my first choice would be either Gwen, Courtney, or Frankie Foster (even though I've never drawn that dang redhead.). I'm also a fan of Madeline Fenton. Honestly, it's been a while since I watched Phineas and Ferb, but of course Candace would be my first choice when it comes to who to tie up, mainly since her mother, Linda, believes that Candace is off her knocker, hence why she made Candace wear a straitjacket in one of Rysenkari's fanfics (Go Here)

By the way, comments are now opened to everyone, anons included.

No comments:

Post a Comment