Thursday, October 24, 2013

Just Dominating a Couple of Ponygirls

Yeah, this is the first request I did for a Blogspot user. The user usually goes by the name Irrespondible, but on DeviantART, he is known as Zetastrophenow. Here, we have Zoey and Lindsay dominating ponygirls Courtney and Heather. Is it me, or does Courtney look adorable as a ponygirl? Anyhoo, I have Courtney turned to where her ass is showing because basically the camera crew always focuses the camera on her ass. Yeah, I'm trying the same thing I did for my NSFW Grojband fanart for the boobs of the TD girls. What do you think is better? This or the boobs that I've used on older Total Drama pieces? If you'd like a request, click on the "Contact" button at the top of the page and fill out the first form.

Also, check out the four latest polls. Two are normal polls while two are surveys/long polls. For the longer polls, click on the "Surveys" button at the top of the page and fill out each answer.

Also, for the red Total Drama yuri shipping poll, you should use the Other button for the ship(s) that you don't see.

2 comments: