Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Thoughts on TDI Girls' Breast Sizes

Yeah, I've had been thinking of this for a while, and, well, here's what I think the breast sizes for the TD girls are. Note that the cup sizes are determined in terms of UK measurements.:

Anne Maria: Large band size, DD-cups
Beth: Large band size, B-cups
Blaineley: Normal band size, D-cups
Bridgette: Normal band size, D-cups
Courtney: Mid-Large band size, DD-cups
Dakota: Small band size, C-cups
Dawn: Normal band size, B/C-cups
Eva (Who looks like a Human/Ganon offspring): Large band size, D-cups
Gwen: Normal band size, C-cups
Heather: Normal band size, D-cups
Izzy: Normal band size, probably D-cups
Jo: Large band size, A/B-cups (A in European measurements)
Katie: Mid-Large band size, B-cups
Leshawna: Extra Large band size, C/D cups.
Lindsay: Small band size, G-cups (J in European measurements)
Sadie: Extra Large band size, D-cups
Sierra: Normal (for her immense height) band size, C-cups
Staci: Extra Large band size, C-cups
Zoey: Normal band size, B/C-cups

Well, there ya go.

2 comments:

  1. I honestly always thought Heather , as by wiki is Asian-American to have A/b size , plus they don't look big , at most I'd say C .

    Btw check out my
    Total Drama Unlimited Cast :
    DA : cmpunk666

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, this post is actually outdated. I recently updated this list after doing some pixel-scaling and ellipse-based calculations, and this is what I got.: http://flashlight237mature.blogspot.com/2013/12/analyzing-td-girls-breast-sizes.html

      Delete